Berklee is the preeminent institute of contemporary music and the performing arts. Berklee offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs at its campuses in Boston, Massachusetts and Valencia, Spain, and through its award-winning distance learning program, Berklee Online. Dedicated to nurturing the creative and career potential of the world’s most inspired artists, Berklee’s commitment to arts education is reflected in the work of its students, faculty, and alumni—hundreds of whom have been recognized with Grammy, Tony, Oscar, and Emmy awards.
At Berklee College of Music and Boston Conservatory at Berklee, students explore interdisciplinary approaches to music, dance, theater, film, business, healthcare, education, technology, and more. Our pioneering youth programs reach underserved classrooms throughout the U.S. and beyond.
With students and alumni from more than 100 nations and educational partners across the world, we are forging new connections among art forms, musical traditions, and technologies to build a dynamic, diverse, and collaborative global arts community.
Every year, Berklee’s marketing team runs the Berklee Admissions World Tour where admissions representatives travel to different countries and share the Berklee experience with prospective students, informing them about the application process and the many academic programs available.
Losing Leads While Offline
Annually, the Berklee Admissions World Tour attracts thousands of leads internationally. Due to the increasing number of requests from leads, Berklee needed a reliable process to capture all leads effectively. After implementing Hoosh’s offline forms, they found them incredibly powerful as they were able to capture leads in real-time, even while offline – a common occurrence.
Since August 2017, Berklee’s implementation of Hoosh’s offline forms and landing page, made lead capturing 7x faster resulting in an increase of 420% in leads collected at over 100 events. The offline form was a successful solution as all leads were smoothly added to Marketo, even without internet connectivity.
- Offline forms offered a unique solution that enabled lead capture into Marketo when travelling to events with unreliable access to the internet.
- Landing Page access anywhere, anytime – a special code was inserted into a Marketo landing page template, allowing them to be accessed and capture data offline.
- Training sessions with Hoosh’s consultants and Berklee’s marketing automation team in using the page to run from online and offline without the user having to do anything technical.
Hoosh has not only optimised the process for capturing leads in Berklee’s offline forms, but has implemented:
- An offline landing page template that works both online and offline on Chrome, Firefox on Mac and Windows, Safari on Mac and iPad.
- The form on the offline landing page refreshes on its own for multiple submissions during an event.
- Pop-up confirmation on form submission, page refreshed after 5 seconds.
- When connected to the Internet, all data is automatically uploaded to Marketo.
- Berklee observed that offline forms were intuitive, and the program was easy to clone.