Junior Marketing Manager
Experienced in Marketing or a Masters student? Want hands-on experience working in a fun, dynamic and fast-growing Australian company? Get full ramp up training, excellent working conditions and loads of learning, working with some of the best brands in Australia. Convenient North Sydney CBD location and flexible working conditions.
What’s in it for You?
Amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing Australian tech start-up in exploding industries: Marketing Automation and Conversational Marketing.
Starting as a Junior Marketing Manager, you will be ramped up into a Marketing Manager as quickly as you can handle it.
You will learn:
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Automation (Email, SMS, Lead Nurturing)
- Running end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Growth hacking
- Multi-channel campaigns
- Conversational Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Events and more!
You’ll be trained and mentored by experts in the digital marketing space.
- Driven – want to grow, learn & stretch yourself
- Reliable – turn up on time, never let the team down
- Passionate – interested about digital marketing, read and educate yourself because you enjoy it
- Detail orientated – manage multiple priorities and projects without forgetting anything
- Fast learner
- Good communication skills – you will be talking to clients
- Some marketing experience – doesn’t have to be digital
The following experience is not required; however will be highly regarded:
- Graphic design/Photoshop
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Any digital marketing experience
- Exposure to CRM (Salesforce)
- You need excellent written English and published articles will be highly regarded (e.g. blogs).
- Within 6 months you should be autonomous and responsible for driving marketing results for the company.
Hoosh Marketing is marketing technology start-up that provides not only Marketing Automation expertise, but also develops and sells its own software products to help marketers internationally.
- Create marketing collateral – case studies, blog articles, data sheets, marketing emails
- Run campaigns – run SEM, retargeting and email campaigns
- Support sales – understand and drive the marketing/sales process to support product and service sales
Working hours/days: 20hrs/week to 40hrs/week – flexible
Residency Requirements: All candidates considered including international students
Please submit your application through this form >> Click here <<