Digital Marketing Coordinator
Masters Student? Want hands-on experience working in a fun, dynamic and fast-growing Australian company? Get full ramp up training, excellent working conditions and loads of learning, working with some of the best brands in Australia. Convenient CBD location and flexible working conditions.
What’s in it for You?
Amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing Australian tech start-up in an exploding industry: Marketing Automation.
Starting as a Marketing Coordinator, you will be ramped up into a Marketing Consultant as quickly as you can handle it.
You will learn:
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Automation (Email, SMS, Lead Nurturing)
- Campaign management
- Account management (dealing with clients)
You’ll be trained and mentored by experts in the digital marketing space.
- Driven – want to grow, learn & stretch yourself
- Reliable – turn up on time, never let the team down
- Passionate – interested about digital marketing, read and educate yourself because you enjoy it
- Detail orientated – manage multiple priorities and projects without forgetting anything
- Fast learner
- Good communication skills – you will be talking to clients
- Some marketing experience – doesn’t have to be digital
The following experience is not required; however will be highly regarded:
- Graphic design/Photoshop
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Any digital marketing experience
- Exposure to CRM (Salesforce)
Hoosh Marketing is marketing technology start-up that provides not only Marketing Automation expertise, but also develops and sells its own software products to help marketers internationally.
- Create marketing collateral – emails & ads
- Build & execute marketing campaigns – email & ads
Working hours/days: 20hrs/week to 40hrs/week – flexible
Application procedures: Please submit your application through this form. Click here
Residency Requirements: All candidates considered including international students