Established in 2015, Platform Consolidated Group (PCG) is the fastest growing asset-finance aggregator in Australia. PCG is supported by Consolidated Operations Group (COG), which makes PCG one of the only publicly listed asset finance aggregators in the APAC region. With solid support from COG, PCG assists businesses to thrive with scale and financial backing by designing remuneration models that suits several kinds of businesses.
Offering asset finance, novated leasing, vehicle procurement, and aggregation, PCG’s excellence comes from unrivalled support and access from high-quality lender networks.
Currently, PCG has access to over 40 lenders providing clients with some of the most attractive funder remunerations in Australia. PCG has worked with several notable clients including: Melbourne Finance Broking, Mildura Finance, beCarWise, Platinum Direct Finance, Fleet Network, and Fleet Avenue.
Currently, there are two brands PCG is supporting Platinum Direct Finance (PDFA) and Melbourne Finance Broking (MFB). These two companies are gaining thousands of leads every day. By gaining an impressive number of leads, the main challenge PCG experienced is that sales would contact ‘non-sales-ready’ leads instantly, which resulted in a very low conversion rate.
Sales Wasting Too Much Time in Calling Cold Leads
Cold leads were called right away and although many leads expressed interest in PDFA and MFB’s financial services, they were not ready to commit to a sales consultation.
Non-Customised Email Blasts
PCG implemented basic email blasts that were sent to all leads containing no customisations and limited consistency related to each leads customer journey. With non-customised email blasts, PCG experienced high bounce rates and unsubscribes from their email campaigns.
Basic Email Design
PCG was sending out non-customised email blasts on basic email templates which resulted in thousands of non-opened emails and high unsubscribes. Without attractive email templates, PCG’s email content was mostly looked over by leads.
Since PCG implemented Hoosh’s on-brand email template for PDFA and MFB, lead nurture programs were launched successfully allowing quick building with leads and producing great results such as:
Email Template Builder
Hoosh created an on-brand email template for PDFA and MFB, allowing quick building and great result.
Melbourne Direct Finance:
Platinum Direct Finance:
Acquisition/Lead Nurture Program
- Target audience: New leads and leads with new opportunities.
- 24h after a lead’s enquiry/new opportunity, send an email with fast guide and option to apply for pre-approval.
- 7 days after lead’s enquiry/new opportunity, send an email with the offer of a free fuel card if leads settle.
- 14 days after a lead’s enquiry/new opportunity, send an email to introduce car buying service, providing different options for leads.
- An alert is sent to sales when a lead clicks high-value links in an email.
- Leads are removed from the program once they are settled/ closed.
Nurture emails made on ETB:
PCG has increased lead generation with Hoosh’s help by creating attractive email nurture programs. The additional positive outcomes include:
Increased conversion rate and brand interaction
Melbourne Direct Finance
- Click-through rate: 4.8%
- Conversion rate: 13.07%
Platinum Direct Finance
- Click-through rate: 5.4%
- Conversion rate: 3.27%
- Comprehensive reporting and ROI on email nurture programs. By introducing incentives such as free fuel card and several car-buying services.
Customer Retention Program
- PCG was able to create the Customer Retention Program that tracked leads throughout the whole customer journey. Sending nurturing emails on car settlements, payment reminders, car anniversary offers, referral offers and car upgrades.
Download the case study here.