Every year, many companies attend events, seminars, and host several live conferences where the mandate is to meet new people and gather new leads to increase their companies lead generation.
The great thing about attending live events is everyone in sales, marketing and IT can benefit from networking and gather live data of potential leads and storing them, simultaneously, into a company database. This is where Marketo offline forms become extremely convenient and useful because companies can capture live actions and record contact information from the events registration, without the use of the internet.
But first, let’s talk about the common challenges a lot of companies experience when they don’t use offline forms at live meetings and events.
What is the most common Challenge companies experience when they don’t use Offline forms?
Losing Leads While Offline
Annual conferences, training sessions, and live events always experience a large turnout with thousands of networkers attending. Naturally, the main challenge company representatives experience is a large number of attendees who give their contact information need to store and organise new data, without internet connectivity.
Without a reliable wi-fi connection, companies miss out on thousands of leads immediately because capturing each person’s live data is just not possible at the event.
After implementing offline forms, companies don’t need to use the internet when doing events registration because they can capture thousands of leads data in real-time, just by using Marketo offline forms!
What are the benefits companies experience when they use Offline forms?
Companies who implement Marketo offline forms with a segmented landing page, experience a huge increase in capturing lead collection. Here’s why using offline forms are a great solution to completing events registration and live conferences without internet connectivity:
- Offline forms enable lead capture into Marketo without internet connectivity.
- Offline forms on landing pages can be accessed 24 hours a day, anywhere at any time! A special code is inserted into Marketo landing pages, allowing them to be accessed and capture data offline.
- Training sessions can go uninterrupted by using the landing page to run from online and offline, without users having to do anything technical.
What are the possible outcomes when companies use offline forms?
Companies love using offline forms over manual entry because you can add neat questions and information requests on them. Here are some of the outcomes:
- Companies experience a boost of gathering richer content such as pictures from the location, GPS location, and the exact time when the lead entered their information on the offline form.
- Offline landing page template works both online and offline on Chrome, Firefox on Mac and Windows, Safari on Mac and iPad.
- Offline forms are intuitive and easy to clone.
- When connected to the internet, all data was automatically uploaded to Marketo.
Do you think connecting offline forms with your company’s live events and conferences helps collect accurate data and boosts lead generation? Let’s set up an attractive offline landing page for your next event that will help organize all your new leads information and record the endless amounts of important data. The best part is that you can do it anywhere, without internet connectivity!