Strategic Account Manager
We’re looking for a Strategic Account Manager who can create long-term, trusting relationship, and can quickly grasp the domain and help implement the delivery of our projects. This is a great role for someone looking for flexibility (work life balance) or increasing industry experience through working with a leading Digital Marketing and Technology agency in the region.
Why join us?
We are the leading digital agency in our space in APAC and we will give you a wealth of hands-on experience by working with fortune 500 organizations across ANZ.
- Located in North Sydney 5 mins from the station
- Industry leading experience and training
- Young, Energetic and Fun team with great culture
- Flexibility of working days to fit in with your life (Study/Children)
- Work from home flexibility
- Potential travel interstate
- You’ll be trained one-on-one by experts in the digital marketing space
You will learn:
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Automation (Email, SMS, Lead Nurturing)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular WIP meetings with clients – communicate with clients through email, phone & face-to-face to coordinate projects and oversee a portfolio of assigned customers.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities from existing customers and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Build and maintain a strong and long-lasting relationship with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Preparing sales reports and report on account status.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Closing out projects, issues, and liaising between the customer and delivery consultants.
- Working very closely with an internal delivery team to ensure customer success and being across all live projects.
- Document and relay requests and feedback to the product development team.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Driven – want to grow, learn & stretch yourself
- Reliable – turn up on time, never let the team down
- Passionate – interested about Marketing technology, read and educate yourself because you enjoy it
- Detail orientated – manage multiple priorities and projects without forgetting anything
- Fast – complete tasks faster than 90% of people
- Proven 2-4 years work experience as Customer Success Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Able to prioritize competing demands effectively to meet business
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The following experiences are not required, however, will be highly regarded:
- Software Project Management
- Any marketing experiences
- Exposure to CRM (Salesforce)
Hoosh Marketing is a marketing technology startup that is particularly focused on Marketing Automation. We provide marketing automation expertise, and at the same time we develop and sell our very own software products to help marketers all over the world.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: Hourly with commission (negotiable)
Application procedures: Please submit your application through this form. Click here